Baby Fox Foldable Newborn Posing Table is designed with a modern and professional newborn photographer in mind.
It is light, safe, foldable, portable, easy to set up and put away in just a few steps.
- Wide range of colours to suit any decor and taste
- Mattress included in set
- Heavy duty chrome steel base is lightweight but very sturdy
- Easy to clean and maintain hardwearing non-absorbent velour cover
- Adjustable back frame angle for a perfect DOF
- Easy to move around the room even without the wheels
- An option with 4 lockable castor wheels each with an individual lock is available too - the wheels are screwing/furniture swivel castors, (not "click in" wheels for extra safety)
- Environmentally friendly - no need for any polystyrene filling!
- Kind to your back since you will be posing whilst sitting on the chair of your choice!
- Easy to assemble and fold down, compact to transport in your car
- Perfect for both in studio and mobile newborn photography sessions
- The standard set includes a waterproof carrying bag for hassle free transportation or storage when not in use
- Foldable posing table
- Base (assorted colours)
- Adjustable, lockable angle backdrop frame
- Safety back bar with two locks
- One side velour pocket or Both sides (OPTIONAL)
- Waterproof travel bag
- Velour mattress with a cut out insert part
Please note that the backdrops, bowls, clips, white noise, rocker gadgets shown in the images are not included and are for visual and explanatory purposes only.
The cover is removable and easy to clean with mild detergent. You could use a waterproof leather spray for clothes to protect your cover from accidents even more. Easy to maintain, a lot of colours available.
A matching extra side pocket for additional storage.
H 75cm (30inch), folded H 17cm (7inch)
L 100cm (39inch), W 75cm (30inch)
Turnaround time: 2-3 weeks
This newborn posing table is for professional use in newborn photography only. Make sure the item is properly set up and secured, inspect for safety before using it each time - legs and frame must be properly locked and safety bar secured in place.
Never leave a baby unattended while using the table, always use a spotter and seek professional training where needed.